With Dr. Zelda
1) Are you frustrated that all your child wants to do is eat fast food and play video games?
2) Are you at a loss how to help your overweight child?
3) Are you fearful of the negative health consequences your child may suffer as an overweight adult?
Download this free guide that offers three simple action steps you can take to:
- Improve your relationship with your child.
- Empower them to eat right, get out of their rooms
- Get them to enjoy spending time with you.
This free guide will explain how the current obesity epidemic is affecting our children and putting them at risk of becoming overweight adults.
It highlights simple tactics parents can take to influence their child to make healthier choices by their own example.
As a parent, you will learn effective means of imprinting yourself into your child’s mind, just as you did when they first set eyes on you.
You can once again be the number one go-to person when they seek wisdom, guidance, and direction.
Through shared experiences and effective communication, you can impart life skills by allowing your children to spend quality time with you and learn from you.
A quotation from Confucius says, “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First by reflection, which is the noblest; second by imitation, which is the easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.”