Watch the Replay!
- Are you fearful of driving while black?
- Is "side-eye" your permanent way of looking at the world?
- Are you tired of being asked about separate checks when in a restaurant with your non-black spouse?
- Are you afraid to take the day off for fear of being seen as lazy?
- Do you stay up nights fearful that your black son may not ever come home?
If any of the above questions resonate with you, then come out to a discussion about black burnout and learn how it affects you, not only mentally and emotionally, but physically as well.
Learn some coping techniques that will help you to survive and thrive in this age of black burnout.